2012年1月1日星期日

sick sick sick..sad sad sad!

Today, see a doctor the second time! Sick almost two weeks..... I deserve it, because me drink ice water when i sick..hahahsss   

 second times..
 1st time..finish ald..
 TO hubby ,
     Sorry...this two days i very un happy.. to bring trouble you,right ?? I am a being you love, spoiled girlfriend...because your good..sometimes i becomes excessive. . in fact i know...  thank you for your tolerance...i want you to know. This year we missed your birthday, Christmas, New Year. . . But I believe that we can in chinese new yeae to pay back all the time! I know that when I mention your birthday, you will be unhappy. . My heart is also very mind. . I can be honest to you, this is a pity in my heart, whenever I think of when I would steal cry, because I failed,I promise you this year and forever no matter what the festival and I will have around you to celebrate! I want to be your girlfriend always be spoiled !!!!!!!! hahahssss....

1 条评论: